Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Turning A New Leaf

Well, it has been a while since I have posted to this blog. Mainly because I graduated and was no longer able to participate in Art in the Park.. which was what I made the blog for! But Now that I am in a new stage of life, I have decided to continue my blogging journey & make it applicable to where I am now.

So a lot has happened since my last post.. I got married to the most wonderful man in the world.
About 5 months later, we got PREGNANT! So, as you can see, we aren't wasting any time!
SO anyways, I figured I would blog about just that- My pregnancy journey! So here I go!

I am 20 weeks pregnant- woohoo half way there! We are having a little girl and we are naming her after our great grandmothers- Evelyn Grace, but we will call her Evie!! She is due on Kerr's birthday, September 7th! He really doesn't want her to come on his birthday though because he says he just isn't ready to give up his birthday! No tea party birthday parties for him! We'll see what happens!! :)

Yours Truly,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to say I will follow you in this journey from afar! So happy I get to see the process of your baby since I will not be there all the time :( !

    ReplyDelete