Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Cookie Time!

I got the pleasure of spending this beautiful day with my girl Damiya! We went to HEB and picked out our supplies to make CHRISTMAS COOKIES!! She picked out jelly beans, sour gummy worms, red hots, m&m's, and skittles!! I have to admit, they were unlike any other Christmas cookies that I have ever made! We had so much fun making the cookies and decorating them together! She kept saying "This is going to be a good day, you got me a princess kit and we get to make cookies!" When I took her back to the neighborhood, she was so excited to show all of her friends the cookies she made and shared them with everyone! She is so precious and has such a joyful heart! I always love hanging out with little D!

Showing off our cookies!

Her princess shoes and crown that I got her for Christmas!

Lookin' Good!


No comments:

Post a Comment